13.06.09 – Bux fixed on resize method.
01.06.09 – The gallery has been updated with the following features:
- Two scale modes: resize image to fit in the screen or resize either by width or height, so the image will not crop.
- Background color and margin : only available when the image is not fully resized
- SWF support
This gallery supports unlimited images, description, external link and title.
You can navigate between images by dragging or just by choose the image you want to see in the thumbnails.
The thumbnails, description, title and external link are optional features.
Here’s the features you can customize via xml:
– Thumbs – you can turn off this option, the thumbs will not appear. You can change either the text “see thumbs”, the holder thumbs background height and the margin between each thumb.
– Thumbs size – your thumbs can have the size you want
– Image Fade – when you are seeing the thumbs or description the image fades. You can turn out the fade option or customize as you want.
– Title and Description – each image can have or not a title and description
– External link – each image can have or not an external link
Photos from Photos8