The Color Fade Preloader animates bars and colors across the screen as your content loads. Two different colors can be designated for the beginning and end of the loading process, with the colors fading from one to the next over the course of your SWF loading. This preloader is 100% code-driven, so there are no graphics you have to include.
Implementing the Color Fade Preloader is as easy as dragging and dropping its MovieClip onto the first frame of your timeline! There are several settings that you can use to customize the colors and dimensions of this preloader. Settings are available in their own layer of the preloader’s movieclip, making it easy to create a unique preloader for your project. Try out some of the settings now by clicking on the ‘settings’ bar in the demo above!
- bgColor – This is the base color used to create the background.
- lowColor – The color of the bars near 0%
- highColor – The color of the bars near 100%
- percentTextColor – This is the color of the percentage text.
- percentTextSize – This is font size of the text.
- barWidth – The thickness of each bar (in pixels)
- barHeight – The height of each bar (in pixels)
- barSpacing – The distance between each bar (in pixels)
- useDropShadow – A true/false value that controls whether or not to have a drop shadow on the bars before activation
- dropDistance – The drop shadow’s distance from the bar (in pixels)
- dropAlpha – The alpha/opacity of the drop shadow (0 to 1)
- useGlow – A true/false value that controls whether or not to have the bars glow once activated
- glowAlpha - The alpha/opacity of the glow (0 to 1)
- glowStrength – An integer that represents how strong the glow effect will be
- bleedRate – A number from 0 to 1 that controls how quickly the colors fade on the preloader. 0 represents no fade, while 1 would be a near-instant fade.
- showPercentage – A true/false value that controls whether or not to show the percentage text
- showBackground – A true/false value that controls whether or not to show the background behind the preloader.
- fadeOutAtEnd – A true/false value that controls whether or not the preloader fades out when it’s finished before moving to Frame 2.
Full step-by-step instructions on how to use the preloader and change its settings are included with your purchase. Thanks and enjoy!