ColorMorph is XML driven Flash slideshow, easy to use and very customizable. It is build in pure AS3 , all assets (button images and font libraries) are loaded externally. That means that you can change almost anything without even opening Flash. ColorMorph features unique transition effect with several parameters that can be applied in XML , individually for each image.
For devices without flash support, jQuery powered fallback slider is included in package. Slider is specially developed to read data from same XML file, so every changes that you set to ColorMorph will be automatically applied to fallback slider.
Package also contains simple WordPress shortcode plugin, for easy installation in WordPress websites, and embedding in posts, pages or theme code using different configurations.
Credits and thanks:
- Images used in preview from photodune (not included in download package)
- girl and balloons by zastavkin
- Pensive Woman Biting Lips by diego_cervo
- woman covering face with hat by diego_cervo
- Free and open source eaze-tween tween engine by Philippe Elsass used for tweens.
- Bitfade’s Flash-runtime-font-loading libraries used for external font loading.
- Fonts used in preview are IstokWeb, SansationRegular,and angelina (included in package as swf font library).
- Fallback slider powered by jQuery
- swfobject used for embedding in HTML pages