The Compact Image Viewer is a great way to show featured items or images when you don’t have much space! It’s perfect for HTML or Flash websites. Use it as an image gallery, a portfolio, latest news, etc! It has many great features…
- It is updated by editing an XML file. It’s very easy! Add as many items as you like!
- you can easily resize the news viewer to any size just by changing the width and height within the XML document!
- you can also resize both the thumbnail images and full size images within the XML document!
- change the colour of the headings, links, rollover effects, etc just by changing the values in the XML document!
- The full item caption can contain HTML text. CSS styles for links (with hover!) are already set up for you in the flash file.
- You can add unlimited items with automatic scrolling on mouse over. If the full item captions are long scroll arrows appear so you can scroll down and view the whole article.
See my other files here
NEW! Subscribe to my RSS feed to keep informed of my latest files.