Very interesting contact form with DropDown menu… you can modify it how ever you want because the code is very simple and easy to use.
- Custom subject message
- Collect IP Address of the sender
- Collect Browser info from the sender (browser name and version)
- Reply directly to the sender email address
- Check if all fields are filled
- Verify if @ is present in the email field
- Tab Index activated (when you hit tab to jump form field to field)
- DropDown menu (you can add or remove items from the menu)
- Reply the sent result (message sent or not sent).
NOTE there are no comments inside the code and there is no help file.
EDIT: I did some research and on some servers the PHP code is not reading the variables. You need to put this code at the beginning of the PHP code:
// read the variables form the string
$theName = $_REQUEST["theName"]; $theEmail = $_REQUEST["theEmail"]; $theMessage = $_REQUEST["theMessage"]; $theChoice = $_REQUEST["theChoice"];