- UPDATE – 01.12.09
- Contact form: if user tries to use the contact form on fullscreen mode, it will get back to normal mode, so user is able to write on form.
Download the file again on download section.
Check the update file to know witch files to replace.
13.06.09 – Bux fixed on fullscreen gallery.
31.05.09 | The fullscreen gallery module has been updated with the following features:
- Two scale modes: resize image to fit in the screen or resize either by width or height, so the image will not crop.
- Background color and margin : only available when the image is not fully resized
- SWF support
26.05.09 – the mute feature when video is playing has been updated.
18.05.09 – index.html fix updated
Most of the features in this website are XML driven. If you don’t need to make major changes in this template, there is no need to edit AS /Fla files. You can add the same swf files multiple times, with different xml files or add your own swf.
Here’s the features list:
1. General Customization
The main layout can be customize via xml:
- Logo image path;
- Bottom shape color and height;
- Sound – a mp3 file – this feature is optional;
- Background – supports images, swf, pattern or just one color;
- Credits – supports html formatted text
2. Menu and SubMenu Customization
- Menus and Submenus – name, module path and xml path;
- Rollover and Rollout Colors;
- Submenu Background width and color;
- Hide Menu feature
- External Links
3. Text Module
- Background – color, opacity, width and height;
- Title and Text – textfield colors (HTML formated text)
4. Contact Form Module
- Background – color, opacity;
- Title and Text – textfield colors (HTML formated text);
- PHP File Path
5. Video Module (one video)
- Video Size – video width and height;
- Autohide controls; Autoplay
6. Simple News Module
- Background – width, height, color and opacity;
- News Number - number of news shown each time;
- Rollover – You can turn off/on the rollover effect and change the border’s color;
- Text – All the textfields colors can be changed.;
- Video – You can change the video size, autohide controls and autoplay;
7. Advanced News Module
This module suports video, image or just text. The main textfield support html formatted text;
- Label – you can change the text and color (this is the label that is shown when the news rows are hidden);
- Background Rows – you can change the color and opacity;
- Rows – change width, rollover/rollout colors and opacity, for background and text;
- News Viewer - support video, image or just a text. You can change the background color, opacity, width and height. The width and height values only be used when the content has just text or the text is align in bottom;
- News Viewer Text Colors – all textfields colors can be changed;
- Text Positions – the text can be positioned on bottom, right or left.
8. Gallery Module
- Thumbs – you can turn off this option, the thumbs will not appear. You can change the text “see thumbs”, the holder thumbs background height and the margin between each thumb.
- Thumbs size – your thumbs can have the size you want
- Image Fade – when you are seeing the thumbs or description the image fades. You can turn out the fade option or customize as you want.
- Title and Description – each image can have or not a title and description
- External link – each image can have or not an external link
9. Multi Gallery Module
This module supports video / image / swf, and you can add text or not. The main textfield supports html formatted text.
- Background – width, height, color and opacity
- Rows and Columns – customize the number of rows and columns for thumbs
- Rollover – You can turn out the rollover effect and change the border’s color
- Text – All the textfields colors can be changed.
- Video – change the video size, autohide controls and autoplay options.
- Text Positions – the text can be positioned on bottom, right or left
Some photos from http://www.photos8.com
That’s all! Hope you enjoy it!