This player is based on the DailyMotion API and you can use it to play a DailyMotion video (dose not have an XML playlist).
You can embed this with some embed code similar to the one used by DailyMotion or you can use SWFObject (like I did) Through the HTML embed code you can send variables to Flash.SUPPORTED VARIABLES :
- id = the DailyMotion video ID
- title = custom title for the embedded video
- controls_always_on = true – if you don’t want the controls to move outside
- controls_fade_out_time = how many seconds to wait until the controls move out of the video screen
- volume_cookie_on = true – if you want your sound volume value to be saved in a cookie and remember if for another session
- autoplay = true or false
Fixed some bugs related to the progress bar and load bar.