Offer an exciting new way for customers and users to watch your videos with an innovative, branded desktop application. Companies like eBay, AOL and NASDAQ are already using Adobe AIR to deliver engaging RIAs to their users’ desktops.
5 minutes to get ready:
You’ll need just 5 minutes to customize the application for your site/videos and start distributing it to your audience. The package includes full documented guide and PSDs files with individual layers for each component.
Very easy customization! Even if you have no previous experience with Flex! Complete step by step guide inside.
If you think that you can’t use this file because you don’t have any Flex experience, relax. In the customizing process you’ll basically need to open the source, edit the feed and blog/site URL and give a name to your App. Just it! Really easy and in package you’ll find a complete guide to do that.
Why you will love it:
- An innovative way to approach your user;
- Run on all major desktop operating systems;
- Full documented file, with step by step guide for importing, customize and export your App;
- Complete PSD with entire Application layout;
- Ready-to-customize individual layers for each component separately;
- Easy to set and start using;
- Minimize to the tray option;
- Add unlimitted number of videos;
- Fullscreen, Fit and Maintain aspect options for video size;
- Plays flv and mov video files directly from your server;
- Unique. Anyone of your competitors have this.
Update your information in only one file and all your users will receive the new videos and infos. What you set in your XML :
- Home tile
- Home text;
- Number of videos;
- Videos thumbs;
- Videos titles;
- Videos dates
- Videos infos (text)
See the preview and download the demo Application. You will love it!
“But I don’t have Flex Builder in my computer… :(“
For those who don’t work with Flex and don’t have Flex Builder installed, I can say that is not a problem.
1.: If you dont’t have Flex Builder on your computer, you can easily go to Adobe site and download a full working trial version and work with it for 60 days (and you need just 5 minutes to get your App customized and running).
2.: If you think that you can’t use this file because you don’t have any Flex experience, relax. In the customizing process you’ll basically need to open the source, edit the XML and blog/site URL and give a name to your App. Just it! Really easy and in package you’ll find a complete guide to do that. For example, look at the main file settings:
Very simple isn’t it? So buy it now!