This is a cool utility that displays the visitors (hits) of your site.
It is powered by a php script and it’s very easy to set up and use.
You can set the initial visitors count in a text file, you don’t have to start from 0 if you don’t want to.
You can replace the php counting script with any other provided you use the same data format (instructions on this in the help file). That means you can use it with ASP , JSP, Perl, CGI etc.
You can change all colors and gradients in the xml, this is an extremely flexible file !
Settings you can change in the XML file:- widget width
- number of digits to be displayed
- description text (Ex. visitors so far)
- description allignment (left/center/right)
- script path (ex. counter.php)
- all colors & gradients (background gradient, background stroke, led screen bg gradient, led screen stroke, led bg text color and alpha, led text color, led text glow on/off, description text color)
- all led text glow filter properties (color, alpha, blurX, blurY, strength, quality, inner, knockout)
Note : Your server requires PHP for this to work properly (most servers have it installed though).
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !
Support only on the Digital Visitor Hit Counter 01 AS3 Support Forum