Update 1 (18/12/09)
The file can now load SWF files as well as images!
- Multi-purpose fullscreen image viewer: Use it to quickly set up a photo album to show your family and friends, show your photographic portfolio to potential buyers or employers, or even use it for in-house slide presentations.
- Deep linking with SWFAddress: Enable back/forward browser buttons and bookmark specific URLs.
- Fully XML driven with unlimited number of images.
- Set auto-play to true/false.
- Play music – Set music auto-play to true or false.
- Change theme color in XML .
- XML path set in HTML embed code using Flashvars.
- Image smoothing using BitmapData class to keep image quality on screen resize.
- Image resizes depending on browser window size, keeping the original image size ratio.
- HTML formated title and description for each image.
- You can change the following parameters for both title and description in the xml: Background color, background alpha and amount of animation blur.
- For the description, you can also set the width of the description area in xml.
- Set slideshow delay and SWFAddress name to add to browser URL for each image.
- Play/Pause image slideshow, and Next/Previous buttons.
- Numbered thumbnails with auto-slide.
- Fullscreen, music mute/unmute and control panel close button.
- If control panel is closed, it will re-open on mouse move.
- Image preloading and slideshow progress bars.
- SPACE BAR = Toggle Play/Pause slideshow.
- Right/Left arrow keys = Next/Previous image.
- F = Enter Fullscreen
- Esc = Leave fullscreen
- S = Mute/Unmute sound
- C = Close/Open control panel.
- Thanks to Leto for the sound track – The sound track is not included in the download, but you can purchase it here
- Thanks to www.photos8.com for the public domain images.