(Updated: Dec 2012, to version 1.2)
Digital-Style Clock widget with Dual Alarms and Dateminder
FLASH CS3 + (AS2.0)
Useful for special events and other important reminders!! Just set and forget.
You can set this Clock file(exe) to load on your PC’s startup.
Just place the EXE file into your Startup folder and edit the clock’s settings.
(it automatically saves settings*).
NOTE : Flash Local Storage must be enabled to save settings.
*Alarm’s memory is available ONLY in the purchased source.
Properties that can be saved to local memory include:
- Alarm 1 Time and Date with reminder-note.
- Alarm 2 Time and Date with reminder-note.
- Alarm sounds (choose your own MP3 file: local or on a server).
- LED Styles: shapes(9), color, and glow.
- Background color.
- and others…
Choose a MP3 file of your own for the alarm sound, or you can use
any of the 16 sounds that I included: ‘alarm1.mp3’ to ‘alarm16.mp3’.
- If using an online MP3 , it’s preferred to use a small-size MP3 file.
- If using a local file(on your PC), you can use nearly any size MP3 file such as music.
NOTE : The date and time displayed on the clock is based on your PC’s current date and time.
When Switching from 24hour to 12/12 you may have to re-set the alarm’s time to correlate with the current format.
(alarm clock does NOT feature a ‘Snooze’ button)
- FLA (CS3).
- SWF with HTML .
- EXE standalone file.
- 16 Custom made MP3 Alarm sounds (sound effects created by RJFlash).
- HTML help file.