Subscribe to bobocel’s New File RSS Feed
Upgraded on: 2 December 2008 – bug fixes (resizing, autohide).
The player also supports the .MOV format. Simply use the path to a .MOV file instead of a .FLV file.
2. support for logo (vectorial for resizing based on the player size) added = can be turned on/off in the flashvars. The variable name is hideLogo. The logo needs to be added inside the fla file, on the layer that holds the logo. This way it cannot be reused by others that take the swf file.
3. support for autohide (cpanel and mouse) – the variable name is autoHide == “true”.
4. Support to pause/play the video by pressing the SPACE key (when not in fullscreen mode – not supported by Flash).
5. Bugs on resizing fixed (there have been some people complaining about some sizes not being supported, and I changed this so it works with any sizes).
6. I added a loader for buffering. There has been a request for this also.
7. Small size player hides control panel, so that the items don’t overlap anymore. The minimum width is 275.
hideLogo=true autoHide=true8. H264 compatible
Upgraded on: 19 November 2007 (please re-download the files)
1. Fully resizable Flash Video Player – meaning you can play videos at any size!
2. Fullscreen support – which can be removed by hiding a movieclip.
3. Image and video loaded from external folder.
4. All settings variables sent in the query string.
5. Help file included (pdf and doc – 8 pages).
Sample values sent in the query string:
imagePath=thumb.jpg videoPath=video.flv autoStart=false volAudio=60 newWidth=320 newHeight=265 disableMiddleButton=false playSounds=true soundBarColor=0x0066FF barColor=0x0066FF barShadowColor=0x91BBFB subbarColor=0xffffff
It is definitely one of the best players I have so far, with really clean code and comments. Hope you will have a good time either learning the code or using it. Thank you.
You might also be interested in:
Click here to see more files by bobocel