Dynamic Horizontal Menu 03 is a nice menu and of course a best buy because the level of customisations is as high as it can be.
Dynamic Horizontal Menu 03 is an extremely flexible and highly customizable menu. All the graphics are in the code and you will be able to modify each of them only by opening the xml and going crazy with the colors/transparency levels/toggle on or off the components and many more and yes you can open the xml with any simple text editing program which means that you do not need flash installed on your computer to modify the menu’s graphics.
In the xml there are tons of variables, really intuitive that are properly explained in the help file. Here’s a brief list of what you can modify from the xml:
- the button colors: 4 gradients of at least 2 colors each
- the font’s text color and you can toggle the shadow on/off as well as for the glow little effect where you can even change the color
- there are also three separators on the right of the button, well each separator has it’s own gradient whose colors and transparency levels of course you can change in the xml and this is really cool because by choosing your colors carefully you will be able to relize some eye tricking effects
- the color, transparency level and on/off toggle of the little background that fades in over the whole button
- you also have a big background just behind the menu whose height and transparency level can be specified in the xml and the buttons will center themselfs, currently is not activated
- the transition time and of course the buttons height, the width will be calculated dinamically taking into consideration a distance whose value you can modify in the xml and the text’s width
- you also have a variable to toggle between fade in mode or scroll mode
- you can set the url and the target in the xml
+ rounded or square corners at the extremities, extra space after the buttons end, x and y coordinates for the menu’s position and the rest is your imagination which has no limits so use the menu in as many projects as possible it’s a BEST BUY !
For the preview version getURL have been disabled but in the original file it works just fine.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Development.
Support only on the
Dynamic Horizontal Menu 03 Public Support Forum