Dynamic Horizontal Menu 04B is an extremely flexible and highly customizable menu. All the graphics are in the code and you will be able to modify each of them only by opening the xml and going crazy with the colors/transparency levels/toggle on or off the components and many more and yes you can open the xml with any simple text editing program which means that you do not need flash installed on your computer to modify the menu’s graphics.
Features for the xml:- menu’s position;
- font’s normal, over color, font name, size;
- toggle the background, set it’s color and transparency level;
- modify the underline: intial length, color, height, position;
- toggle a second bg for the whole menu
- set the animation’s time: separate for the button and for the line
- set the space between text
- toggle blur on/off and specify the blur amount
- url, target
Both versions of the preview were obtained only by modifing the xml.
For the preview version getURL have been disabled but in the original file it works just fine.
Support only on the
Dynamic Horizontal Menu 04B Public Support Forum
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.