Features for the xml/what you can change:- the menu’s position
- the button’s alignment (centered/to right/to left)
- the button’s text alignament (centered/to right/ to left)
- normal/over/pressed gradient colors, font size, font name, button’s height, button’s added width to the text’s total width if you want the button to be a little wider
- you can toggle either a button will be launched at first menu load
- you can toggle each bg (normal/over/pressed) and of course you can change each of the button’s gradients and alpha value
- you can change the animation time and you can choose the animation type ( I have used tweener for this and you have a link in the help file with all the transition types available )
Flexibile menu, easy to customize without having to install flash, all you need is a text editor to change it’s graphics. In this preview version getURL had been disabled but in the original file it works just fine and in the xml you can change the url and the target as well.
Enjoy this new release from OXYLUS Development.
Support only on the Dynamic Vertical Menu 03 Public Support Forum