Find out what your website visitors like, need, think and want!
Create unlimited, fully customized and attractive polls… in minutes!
cafaPoll v3 is a dynamic, fully customizable, database (MySQL/PHP/XML) driven online Flash poll script that allows you to quickly and easily create a multiple-choice polling question. It is specially developed in Adobe Flash to be included easily into any webpage. You can create and use polls on your site within 5 minutes. It’s easy!
- Create as many polls as you need and use them on all your web sites.
- 3 poll versions each one with different behavior.
- Easy to install – installation file will set up the poll script for you.
- Password protected administration page.
- Create/Edit/Delete polls at any time – log in to your password protected administration page and change any of the polls.
- Detailed voting statistics – number and percent for each answer, IP address, date and time for each vote.
- Show voting count and/or percent (%).
- Simple copy/paste to place polls on your web pages – for each poll that you create via the administration page a simple HTML code is being generated. All you need to do is to put that code into any valid web page – PHP , ASP, JSP , HTML, HTM , etc.
- Detailed poll parameters documentation.
- Poll fonts, colors and graphics are fully customizable.
- Dynamic Background color and/or Dynamic Background Image.
- Dynamic Background Image Transparency Value.
- Dynamic Question Background color.
- Dynamic Question Background Image.
- Dynamic Question Background Image Transparency Value.
- Dynamic Question Format (Text, Size, Color, Bold, Italic).
- Dynamic Answers Format (Text, Size, Color, Bold, Italic).
- Dynamic (Vote) Button Format (Text, Color).
- Dynamic (%) Value Text Format (Color).
- Dynamic % Bar Color.
- Dynamic Total Results Label Format (Text, Size, Color, Bold, Italic).
- Dynamic (Thank you) Message after voting Format (Text, Size, Color, Bold, Italic).
- Displays up to 10 Answers.
- Size: (Width: 200 px, Height 350 px)
- Flash MX 2004 + (for developers only).
- PHP 4 +
- Read/Write permissions for poll directory.
About PHP Version
To verify if PHP is installed on your website download and extract the phpinfo file. Upload phpinfo.php to your website and point your web browser to it. (http://www.yoursite.com/phpinfo.php). If PHP is properly installed the phpinfo file will return your PHP version and some other technical information.
Click here to download phpinfo.zip
About Read/Write Permissions
To verify read and write permissions on your website download and extract the content of the readwritetest file. Upload readwritetest.php to the desired directory (or root folder) on your website and point your web browser to it. (http://www.yoursite.com/mydirectory/readwritetest.php). The readwritetest file will indicate whether you have read and write permissions or not.
Click here to download readwritetest.zip
Send your support inquiries to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org