This simple and yet very effective utility displays two images at once with a draggable slider that allows the viewer to easily compare the two images.
It can display images vertically (like the preview) or horizontally, side by side.
It’s resizable from the xml file and can has three types of image resizing (original, fit inside, stretch).
Images can also be links (independent link&target for each image) if you want to. You also have the ability to allow the button to move on the slider as well as customize the colors in the xml.
This is the perfect flash utility for photographers or designeres looking to showcase their work in a nice and easy to understand manner.
XML Settings:- component width and height (resize)
- showcase type (vertical or horizontal)
- loader color
- middle line color (the line that splits the images)
- button background color and alpha
- icons (two lines & two arrows on mouseover) color and alpha
- allow photo links on/off
- “before” image location, position (1 or 2), link and target to open, background color
- “after” image location, position (1 or 2), link and target to open, background color
- image stretch mode (choose between original, zoom to fit inside or stretch)
- button follow mouse on/off (so that you can move the slider button in case it’s obstructing a part of the photo you want to see)
All the graphics are quite easy to change from the library (vectorial) and the Photoshop .psd design is also included along with all Flash source files.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Easy Before and After Photo Mask AS3 Support Forum