- Home page – where the restaurant description (HTML tags supported) is located and Today’s Menu presentation banner. The banner is XML driven so you can add as many items as you want. Each item (image) has it’s own description (HTML tags supported) and own timing. Also on MouseOver the controls appear in case the user missed a picture or another.
- Daily Menu page – contains the menu found at the restaurant that uses this template. It is XML based so you can add as many categories as you want (i.e. soups, fish food, drinks etc.). Every category has it’s own picture that can be easily change from the XML . On every category you can add as many items as you want (for i.e SOUPS – onion soup, chinese soup).
- Gallery page – here you can find 3 sub-menus: Image Gallery, Video Gallery, Panoramic. The Image gallery contains of course pictures, the Video sub-menu contains a video player with playlist and Panoramic sub-menu contains a picture that generates panoramic “3D but not quite” view of the restaurant. Again, everything from here is XML based so you can add as many images, videos and change the panoramic image with yours.
- Weekly special recipe contains a video player (with a single video file) where the restaurant Chef can show how to cook one of the restaurant’s secret recipe. In the next version of the player we will add a video subtitle.
- Order Now – contains an order form from where you choose what you want to eat and the address where the order should come. You can also add the date for your order (i.e next week on monday). All the items from this items are XML driven, so you can add as many as you desire.
- Testimonials page – here you can add a testimonial in case you’ve been at the restaurant and you liked the food, or the services were very good etc. Let’s hope all the testimonials are positive
- Blog – this is an XML driven blog based page. The restaurant’s PR can write here the latest news of the restaurant, what events are coming, or how the last event was, new food added in the daily menu or anything he would like to write. Every article supports HTML tagging so you can change text color, size, you can make it underlined, bold or italic, can add hyperlinks, or even add images.
- Contact page – it’s of course the page where you find phone/fax numbers, the restaurant address, an easy contact form, twitter and facebook icons with external link.
Note: the image, video and music files from preview are not included. The credits for usage are here: http://plictis.ro/ecuisine/credits.txt