Dear buyers, please leave a rating after buying. Thank you!
The Exposure Banner Rotator is an XML -based Flash banner rotator with flexible structure and extensive set of parameters. You can use it for creating impressive and effective banner presentations, slideshows or single banners.
- supports JPG , PNG, GIF image formats
- 4 different image transition effects with variations (can be chosen separately, in any combination):
- Diagonal Fade (with 4 variations),
- Vertical Fade (with 2 variations),
- Horizontal Fade (with 2 variations),
- Simple Fade
- sequential or random order of banners and/or transitions
- multiple blocks of freely positioned caption text for each banner with many options
- 5 different types of caption text animation – “Fade”, “Motion”, “Blind”, “Zoom” and “Glitter”
- additional “blur” and “exposure” effects can be added to a caption text animation
- you can independently change the blocks of caption text (with starting and ending animation) during the banner display time
- supports HTML /CSS formatted text
- transparent and gradient backgrounds for caption text
- can be used as a single banner or ad
- fully adjustable controls (navigation) area with 2 sets of buttons
- supports slideshow mode
- you can assign links to your banners
- you can add your custom background image
- FlashVars support for using many instances with different XML files
You can work with the Exposure Banner Rotator in one of the following ways:
- Using the source FLA file (editable Flash file) for further publishing (creating SWF file).
- Using the SWF file (fully working Flash movie). In this case, you don’t need Flash software or any programming knowledge.
- Source files (FLA, AS)
- Flash movie (SWF)
- Configuration file (XML)
- Sample HTML page with embedded gallery SWF file
- All examples from preview
- The complete User guide (PDF)