This SHOP template is mainly focused for FACEBOOK FAN PAGES, though it can be easily used as a useful module inside any flash template, using external SWF loading. It has a powerful catalog to display any kind of media content, images, swfs and videos. It has a clean and minimal style, which can be easily customizated (almost 40 configuration parameters), from the xml file. Also several layered photoshop files with the preview designs are included in the pack.
Important information regarding FACEBOOK APPS (1st October 2011):
Also, check this nice tutorial to setup your FB App:
STANDALONE USAGEThough this file has been optimized for Facebook, it can be used as an standalone Shopping Cart or as a module to be loaded in your current flash template.
Current version: 3.5 – Date:18/3/2011
- 2 Payment Gateways: Paypal / Email order
- Full XML Driven with more than 40 main configuration parameters and unlimited product&gallery catalog
- IMAGE, SWF and VIDEO Showcase
- MP4, FLV, F4V (h.264 codec) in any aspect ratio
- Music Player for playing and selling your music albums. (new on v3.0)
- Stock control (new on v3.0)
- 16 pages PDF reference manual
- Visual Step by Step guide for Facebook Integration (iframes)
- Clean and well documented AS2 code
- Creative and Minimal layout
- Full layered Photoshop files included
Assets InfoSome of the images used in this preview (not included in the source files) are freely distributed and licensed by: http://www.photos8.com – Many thanks to all authors from this great free source site.
Also the preview use free shared Flickr images (with Free Creative Commons license) from several authors mentioned and linked in the provided Documentation PDF (last page).
Social media Icons freely distributed by Komodo Media. This templates uses Aller Font. It’s freely (EULA Licensed) distributed by Dalton MAG Foundry. The music player code is MIT licensed by Varal.org (niftyplayer).
Tweener is used for transitions.
SWFAddress is used for Deep-linking feature
PHPMailer is used for processing the contact form.
SWFObject is used for embedding swf in html.
Facebook and Paypal logos are registered trademarks from their respective companies.