Creative template mainly focused for Restaurants and Hotels that want to have a stylish presence in Facebook, the world’s favourite social network. Really flexible design and structure that can be used in many ways, even for other corporate sites. It has a clean and minimal style, which can be easily customizated (menu structure, all elements position, global size, color scheme, etc.), from the xml file. Also a full layered photoshop file with the design elements is included in the pack.
Important information regarding FACEBOOK APPS (1st October 2011):
Also, check this nice tutorial to setup your FB App:
MAIN FEATURES* Completely Flexible Menu Structure from XML
* Full XML Driven with more than 20 main configuration parameters
* Text & Images Content fully customizable from the xml file
* Flexible and clean Design to fit multiple types of contents
* IMAGE , SWF and fullscreen VIDEO Showcase
* MP4 , FLV, F4V (h.264 codec) in any aspect ratio
* YOUTUBE videos
* 24 pages PDF reference manual
* Clean and well documented AS2 code
* Creative and Minimal layout, Facebook optimized
* Full layered Photoshop files included
12 MODULES* HOME MODULE WITH IMAGE AUTOSLIDESHOW * SIMPLE AUTOSCROLL TEXT MODULE
* 2 COLUMNS MODULE , COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE
* GALLERY MODULE . IMAGE / SWF / VIDEO PLAYER
* MINI GALLERY MODULE
* STAFF / TEAM MODULE
* SERVICES MODULE (CAN BE USED AS AN ALTERNATIVE NEWS MODULE )
* ORIGINAL NEWS MODULE
* CONTACT MODULE WITH CONTACT FORM AND UNLIMITED SHARING NETWORKS
* BOOKING / RESERVATION MODULE * EXTERNAL SWFs
* EXTERNAL LINKS
* MP3 MUSIC CONTROL + COPYRIGHT MODULE
Assets InfoThe images used in this preview (not included in the source files) are freely distributed and licensed by:
http://www.sxc.hu & http://www.rgbstock.com – Many thanks to all authors from these great free source sites.
Social media Icons freely distributed by Komodo Media.
This templates uses default Myriad Pro font (Adobe) and Walkway font. It’s freely distributed by GemFonts.
Tweener is used for transitions.
SWFObject is used for embedding swf in html.