I present to you: Falling Stars! I mean come on, who needs to see one to do a wish anyway, when you can have a cool background full of them?
The file is really small, only one kb, and is easy to manage! More importantly; there’s a lot to customize!You can set the:
- Dimensions of the field on which you want to display falling stars.
- Minimum and maximum star size
- Minimum and maximum alpha level of the stars
- Minimum and maximum movement speed
- Minimum and maximum rotation speed
- Amount of stars falling at once
Obviously, the background can be changed easily as well – simply paste an image or draw a gradient underneath the movieclip!
If want only a part of your stage to display the falling stars – no problem! A mask is automatically created that will make sure no stars are shown outside the width and height you define!
If you’re trying to costumize something, but you’re not quite succeeding, or you just want me to make a few changes for you, you can always contact me!
Joost’s latest file:
Other files by Joost: