Attention : Everything in the above preview was made with this file. These are just a few examples of what can be made. Everything in the preview is dynamic and XML driven.
- Cross fade version has been added to the package.
- A sample html file has been added. (See the last section of the file to learn how to use flashvars)
- New version supports transparency.
Flash Banner Creator and Rotator is a very advanced tool to create professional looking dynamic flash banners, slideshows, ads and intros. You don’t need to know Flash or ActionScript to use the Flash Banner Creator and Rotator. You can create a flash banner simply by editing an XML file and adding your own assets. There are more than 10 different effects that can be applied to your images, text and swf files.
Apart from all these, it is also a banner rotator that you can use to rotate your animated flash banners or ads. This feature can be turned off if desired.
- Supports unlimited number of banners. (Add as many as you want)
- Use 10 different effects in your animations;
- Fly in
- Fly out
- Short fly in
- Short fly out
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Fade in
- Fade out
- Magnify in
- Magnify out
- Fly in
- Add motion blur to your effects.
- Add shadow to your images, text and swf files.
- You can animate the letters individually.
- Banners can be any size. (300×250, 468×60, 670×300, any custom size)
- Can be used as a single banner or ad.
- Supports slideshow mode.
- Background color, preloader color, button color, button spacing etc. can easily be changed through the configuration file.
- The navigation menu can be enabled/disabled.
- You can assign links to your banners and ads.
- Supports FlashVars (Use as many instances as you want with different XML files)
- Animations can be replayed if desired.
- Small file size (42.5kb with 2 embedded fonts)
- Easy to use, fast and reliable.
- Developed with AS3 using object-oriented methods.
You will get:
- A pre-compiled swf file. (Resizeable and ready to use)
- User Guide. (9-page detailed help file)(In pdf format)
- A sample XML file along with sample images and backgrounds.
- The FLA and accompanying source code.
- Photos from Photos8 (http://www.photos8.com)