This is a simple yet powerfull flash careers module with upload.
It’s very easy to use and customize. All you need to do is drag&drop in your project, recompile and you’ll have a working app.
You can customize this extensively from the .xml file and you can change 57 different settings in the settings node. All the displayed text can be changed in the .xml file, which means you can translate the form and the alert messages in any launguage you want (for example).
More over, in this component we also included a patterned background generator. It’s extremely easy to extract it from the app and you will be able to use it in any of your other projects.
Available XML Settings- module width and height
- module title
- logo path as well as horizontal (X axis) and vertical (Y axis) fine-tuning on a pixel level
- toggle tooltip on/off and control horizontal and vertical offset of the tooltip
- enable/disable arrow movement
- set the desired vertical space between items
- set the default pop-up launch button width
- enable/disable the ability to click on career items
- enable/disable the upload button
- set the popup width and height
- set the popup animation alpha and scale
- popup black-out transparency (alpha) and animation time
- set the animation time and type (independently) for the popup show, hide, details show and details hide actions
- set the captions and/or text all relevant items and buttons ( read more, upload resume, fullscreen button, back to job list, popup upload resume button, date stamp text, attach button, contact name, contact e-mail, contact message, contact phone, contact send button, sending message text, success text, fail text, wrong name, wrong email, wrong phone, missing message text, allowed upload file types text, wrong extension alert, contact title etc.)
- set the allowed extensions for upload/attachment
- set up the send mail and upload script path/name (ex. script.php)
- set the following contact fields to required or optional : name, message, phone
- for each item (job) you can enter the title, location, date, browser title, order id, html formatted short description and of course html formatted large description (popup)
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Flash Careers Module with Upload AS2 Public Support Forum.