This is a cool drop down text menu that is has a lot of customisation options. It can theoretically host an unlimited number of items and it supports scrolling if the number of items exceeds the designated height (set in the xml file).
All the colors can be customized in the xml file and the graphics are quite easy to change from the library (vectorial). The Photoshop .psd design is also included along with all Flash source files (fla, as).
XML Settings:- menu width (px)
- menu opened height (px)
- start opened on/off
- close drop-down when item is selected on/off
- open/close animation time
- set the default menu item
- ALL top button colors (top button stroke color normal & mouse over, bg color normal & mouse over, text color normal & mouse over, arrow color normal & mouse over)
- ALL drop menu colors (button stroke color, bg color for normal, mouse over and selected states, text color for normal, mouse over and selected states, arrow color for normal, mouse over and selected states)
- For each menu item you can set the following : displayed text (label), action, url, target, frame, label
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Advanced Flash Drop Down Menu AS3 Support Forum