This is a neat and easy to use drop-down menu that can support a virtually unlimited number of items in it’s submenus since it supports scrolling.
All the graphics and colors can easily be changed within Flash and the two skins you see in the preview are included out of the box.
XML Settings :- first level button width and height
- second level button width and height
- submenu distance on the X axis
- submenu distance on the Y axis
- submenu added width
- submenu maximum height (it will scroll if it gets larger than this setting)
- submenu open animation time and type
- scroller acceleration multiplier
- selected item background animation time and type
- menu positioning (center/left/right/default – keep the position from the .fla)
- X and Y position correction
- for each item you can set the displayed text, url and target
Photoshop PSD design is also included in the package along with all the Flash sources (.fla, .as).
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Flash Drop Down Menu with Two Skins AS2 Support Forum.