An all-vector, scaleable, slot machine game reminiscent of the old-style 1-payline, 3-reel, 6-icon machines.An XML configuration file controls:
- button colors (off, up, over states)
- individual sound effect levels (spin, stop, coin drop, handle pull, winner loop)
- Payout amounts for each winning spin
- Payout odds by adjusting an array containing each reel’s icon frequency. So for example, you could increase the likelihood of a ‘777’ jackpot by increasing the number of 7s on each reel’s icon array.
- The slot machine’s vector reel icons
- The slot machine’s ‘skin’
- Money/Credit initial and reset amount
The file uses a Flash-based Shared Object ‘cookie’ to store the user’s score.
Note: for fun only – because the payout amounts and winning spin odds could possibly be spoofed, the file should not be used in any type of prize give-away situation.
All sound effects are licensed from AudioSparx
Keywords: cherries, cherry, orange, plum, bell, bar, seven, lucky seven, slot machine, fruit machine, casino, Las Vegas, Atlantic City, The Strip, gambling, winning, jackpot, game, gaming, coins, coin operated, payout, pay out