Featured in ActiveDen’s 20 Outstanding 3D Flash Files
- Supports images, videos and swf’s
- Play videos at any size and controls will adjust
- Add closed captions (subtitles) to your videos
- Load an image and set a description if needed
- Load any .swf file you want
- Video and image smoothing
- Preview the items by dragging them before clicking
- Items can have links associated
- Keyboard support for cycling through the items
- Drag and drop implementation
- Set an idle time that will make the slideshow start again
SETTINGS IN XML
- Transitions speed
- Blur Amount
- Blur Quality
- Glow Color
- Glow Amount
- Slideshow Time
- Slideshow Idle Time
- Scale Amount
- Panels X and Y spacing
- Panels X and Y position
- Everything else can be easily customized by editing our fully commented files.
What you can expect from all FLASHized files:
- Clean and fully commented code
- Object Oriented programming style
- Easy customization
- Easy implementation
UPDATE 29 /01/09
- Slideshow stops when you press a panel that is on the front.
- Implemented an additional parameter that allows to set an idle time that will make the slideshow start again if the user does nothing.
UPDATE 10 /02/09
- Updated tween engine version for smoother experience.
- Solved bugs that some users experienced.
- Implemented a new setting that allows to show panels in random order.