- Persistable: volume is saved using a cookie (sharedObject), use persistent=false to disable this functionality.
- By default it controls the global volume but you can bind it to a soundChannel to control only that channels volume!
- Comes with two nice skins, including psd and fla files.
- Nine sliced design, make the slider as high and as wide as you want
- Just like a tooltip, the slider will popup over other content
- Binding enabled
- a Flex demo project containing all sources needed to implement the volume component
How to implement the component in your project:
- Copy the sources (folders “be”, “style” ) from the demo project’s “src” folder to the “src” folder in your project.
- Inside your css file or in an application mx:Style tag, add the css code as you can find it in the example, you’ll need atleast the following css styles:
- Add the volume component to your mxml, use the following code:
- make sure you added the namespace to your application: xmlns:volumeSlider=”be.but.controls.volumeSlider.*”
Save time using this component in your projects!