Flex XML Image Slider v1.0
08/19/2011 – Preview is working
- You can change background image and it can be at any size. If dimentions of background image is different than the browser window dimentions, it automatically resizes the image with aspect ratio and centers the screen by throwing long pieces off the screen.
- You can add images at any size. If image size is bigger than the browser window size, it automatically reduces the dimentions of the image according to the browser window.
- Full Screen mode is also available.
- When the browser window is resized or switching to full screen mode, image resizes itself according to the changed dimentions and centers itself with an animation.
Things you can do by changing the XML file:
- You can change background image
- You can set image titles and image descriptions
- You can change font color, background color and background alpha of image title and image description places
- You can set default value for font color, background color and background alpha of image title and image description places. So you don’t have to enter value for every image
- You can add as many images as you want
- You can show/hide navigation bar
- ReadMe file
- Flex Project Archive
- SWC file (buttons)
- SWF file (navigation bar)
- Source files (for SWC and SWF files)