Here is one of most perfect flash utility for users looking to the difference between two images(jpg/gif/png/swf) and easy to understand manner.
It’s a flex actionscript project, but if you want, you can compile it by flash cs4+ by opening and publishing the main.fla in the src folder.
1. Resizable, You can display this flash utility in variable size by setting the player’s size in the embed code, even in the runtime.
2. Scalable, The two images you want to compare can be freely scaled by the scale slider bar.
3. Draggable, If the images is too large to be displayed in all, then draggable feature is auto enabled, user can drag the image to compare specified area in detail.
4. Full Screen, A large full screen view can let user very easily to compare two images without surroundings.
5. Two view mode, Mode A: Place two images on top of each other and by dragging the slider-bar the viewer can hide and reveal each image allowing both images to be compared. Mode B: Place two images side by side.
6. The published size is only 32kb which means it can be loaded in no time.
7. Skinnable: you can make a skin by editing and publishing the skin.fla in the libs folder.
8. Configurable, The features can be configured by a simple XML file. You actually no need to know the action script or flash, just configure it. How is the XML be like?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <root> <!-- available value: a, b View a: Place two images on top of each other View b: Place two images side by side --> <defaultview>a</defaultview> <!-- screenPadding in px--> <screenpadding>20</screenpadding> <!-- the image's url--> <imga>./assets/scottwills_squirrel_A.jpg</imga> <!-- the image's url--> <imgb>./assets/scottwills_squirrel_B.jpg</imgb> <!-- available value: true, false indicate whether user can change view mode --> <isviewchangeenabled>true</isviewchangeenabled> <!-- available value: true, false indicate whether the "ActualSize" button is enabled --> <isactualsizebtenabled>true</isactualsizebtenabled> <!-- available value: true, false indicate whether user can go full screen --> <isfullscreenbtenabled>true</isfullscreenbtenabled> <!-- available value: true, false indicate whether the "BestFit" button is enabled --> <isbestfitbtenabled>true</isbestfitbtenabled> <!-- available value: true, false indicate whether user can scale images --> <isscalebarenabled>true</isscalebarenabled> </root>
Lets the user compare two images at once.
Note the deploy folder is all you need to deploy to your website. The rest are source files and you might want to keep safe.
Please contact me if you need an Image Comparer that completely meets your requirements.