version update: 4.2
- Added “skip intro” button , so the user can skip the videos and go to specific url. Text for the button, target url, and position of the button is controlled externally via xml
- Added option to loop the list indefinitely or to loop just one file. This option is controlled externally via xml file.
- path to the xml file is set externally. So you can change the xml file depending on which Wordpress page you are on.
- Option to open external url address when all the videos in the list are finished playing (list can’t be in random mode).
This file is perfect to be used in:
- Plain HTML websites
- Wordpress templates or any other publishing platforms or CMS
- Flash files and templates based on ActionScript 3
- Supports FLV and H.264 encoded videos including MP4 , M4V , M4A , MOV , Mp4v, F4V
Latest examples of HTML and Flash implementations: http://womens.timberland.com/ http://www.hannathemovie.com/ http://www.rinasvet.com/ http://www.moravidan.co.il/ http://www.miikesnow.co.uk/ http://www.carlcox.com/Wordpress implementation demo and tutorial
This file is constructed so that you can build your web site ( template or portfolio) by building upon this file. This is a full screen video background , with video play list , it cycles through video backgrounds in sequence or in random mode. Everything is set through xml.
- Video is loaded on the first layer in the file , everything else goes above the video layer, so all your graphics will show above the video.
- Video is a progressive flash video, that means it’s dynamically loaded from the server.
- Video is hidden on the start , until 5 seconds of the video are loaded, then we fade IN the video .
- You can change the number of seconds for the video to wait to be loaded, before playing.
- All elements on the stage are dynamically positioned on , and they reposition themselves every time the stage is resized.
- Progress and loading bars can be hidden via XML file.
- Full screen button can be hidden via XML file
- Video is always resized proportionally so it will never be distorted, and it will fill in the whole screen
- -There are two bars at the bottom red bar indicates how much of the video is loaded , and stage width represents complete video , even when the stage is resized , red bar will always indicate how much of the video is loaded , proportionally to the stage width.
Colors for the bars can be changed externally via xml.
- There are nine (9) different patterns available for use. You can also choose not to use any patterns