This amazing video player supports fullscreen, html formatted info text and is resizable. You have all the features a general player needs with advanced programming, nice user interface and a great deal of options that make it very flexible. Among the most important features is the flashvar support which means you don’t need any xml files, you just set up the player and the video/image in the html file you embed it in.
It contains two skins to fit any site, a black one and a white one.
It can play FLVs and MOV , MP4, M4A , MP4V, 3GP, 3G2 if they contain H.264 video and/or HE-AAC encoded audio (basically whatever the Flash Player can work with).
It supports an initial preview image that can be used to preview the video or just as eyecandy before or while the video loads.
By default it is resizable to the size of the video. It also supports forced size (most users will use this setting). The player is very easy to set up and include in your projects, be it stand-alone or included in another .fla.
Among its features and xml settings:- virtually unlimited video size and length
- xml powered or using flashvars, flexible
- supports all formats FP can play
- forced size setting in the xml (width and height) or auto resizeable for each video
- skin selection white/black in xml or flashvars
- infobutton on/off
- fullscreen button on/off
- movie and initial image (optional) paths
- initial sound volume (can be set to 0 for mute)
- play file on load on/off
- start loading (buffering) video on load on/off
- select between original video size, zoom to fit, stretch to fit.
- set the video buffer size
- html formatted resizable description that supports bold, italic, colors, font size etc. all through easy to use html tags
- support for special characters
- all vectorial, just 45kb with all fonts embeded and only 18k if you choose to remove the embeded fonts.
- play/pause using spacebar key
- Advanced ActionScript 2.0
- quick setup and customization
and many more ..
Enjoy this new release from OXYLUS Flash.
Support only on the Fullscreen Video Player 03 AS2 Support Forum