This is a Flash 9 (Actionscript 3.0) based Fullscreen XML Background Gallery so you need FLash 9 or higher to play/edit this file.
- Drag and drop into your own project.
- Changeable colors of menu, text, ...
- You can hide the thumbspanel on start if you want.
- You can add an unlimited amount of images.
- You can change all text from the XML , this is useful when you want to use your own language on your website.
- You can use a specific transition, vignette, ... for each image.
- You don’t need much knowledge of flash programming to work with this background gallery.
- You can easily change the amount of spacing or the size of your thumbs.
- You can easily change the position of the buttons.
- You can easily change the speed and amount of bars/blocks of the transitions
- 5 different transition types.
- Images are loaded in outside of the flash file so it’s easy to update them frequently.
- You can change all features from within the XML file
- The actionscript code is extensivly explained in the FLA .
- The file is 52kb because it uses an embedded font. Without the embedded font the file is 20kb.
Update 14 August 2009:
- Slideshow option.
- You can hide the slideshow button.
- You can let the slideshow start automaticly.
- 2 new transition types added + random transition selecter.
- You can choose how round your thumbs should be.