- You can load galleries for your project
- You can change positions X and Y of big photos in fla file
Full Screen Dynamic XML Gallery FLASH V2:
- You can add unlimited number of categories and images
- You can add description text to the images
- You can change time of the slide
- You can change title menu
- size of thumb 80×60 px
- You can Full Screen on/off (right key mouse)
- Flash 8 file
- SWF file
- XML file
- Images used
- AS file (classes action script)
Configuration file: xml/configuration.xml
FAQ* How to load galleries for my project ?
* I have error …..
In “your_file.fla” :
container.loadMovie( “gallery.swf” )
It must be in this file too components Tree in Library.
You must install lacoo Tween: (needed for opening a file fla)
- You must first unzip the lacotween.zip file.
- Next you must install the MovieClipTween120.mxp for the Extension manager. This file comes from the lacotween.zip.
- Restart Flash.
- Now you can open the gallery.fla and Export the movie out to gallery.swf (or whatever) and it will work.