Greetings, this is the newest installment in our series of highly parametric navigation files.
This advanced horizontal Dock Menu is highly flexible as far as visuals and interactions go and it would be a great addition to any project.
Since it supports scrolling, it can host a virtually unlimited number of items. We can go as far as saying this is one of the best AS2 Dock Menus on sale today.
As a bonus, you can use the preview config panel’s Generate XML button to generate the xml settings for a configuration you like. Then you can simply paste them in your own xml. However, not all xml settings are present in the config panel, just the most important ones. For a complete list check out the xml description below.
Main Features :- Dynamic XML Driven
- Unlimited number of items
- Supports images and/or flash swf animated files
- It can open urls or trigger actions within your project
- It has selected state for advanced navigations
- Customizable zoom, adjacent items influence, y axis offset and many more visual settings
- Advanced AS2 coding
- Easy to use and implement, supports flashvars
Settings in the XML :- item size (width and height in px)
- spacing between items (px)
- zoom amount on mouseover
- zoom speed on mouseover
- amount of zoom/position influence on adjacent items
- y axis offset (px) for zooming (dock can open upwards, downwards or centered )
- maximum scroll speed
- set up how much space you can leave on left/right end sides when scrolling
- starting (load) position
- reflection on/off, reflection size, reflection alpha and reflection distance from the picture
- brighten item on mouseover on/off and amount of brightness
- tooltip on/off, tooltip skin (white/black), tooltip placement on top, bottom or follow mouse, y axis offset of the tooltip (move it up or down)
- independent stroke size and color setting for all three states : normal, mouseover and selected. Stroke can be set to 0 independently if you don’t want stroke for any/all of the states.
- for each item : picture url, text description for tooltip, url and target or action trigger
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Horizontal Scrolling Dock Menu Support Forum