This is a versatile and easy to use AS2 image scroller that supports a (true) unlimited number of images and uses scroll speed instead of mouse position to slide the images.
It supports both images and .swf files as thumbnails and it can zoom items on mouseover.
It can have motion blur and other neat effects to spice up your project.
Settings you can change in the XML (24):- item size (width and height)
- distance between items
- maximum scroll speed
- visible area width and height (can be auto in which case it will stretch on the whole scene)
- mouseover stroke size and color (can be disabled)
- selected stroke size and color (can be disabled)
- tooltip style (black/white)
- tooltip _y offset (distance from cursor)
- motion blur amount (0 = disabled)
- zoom items on mouseover amount and effect speed
- brighten items on mouseover amount and effect speed
- hover zone
- middle deadzone size (the zone that will not trigger scrolling)
- component _y position
- start/end borders size (when you reach the end of the item list)
- For each item : image/swf path, text description for the tooltip (optional), action and type, url and target.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !
Support only on the Horizontal Thumbs Scroller with Tooltip AS2