This is a directory structured photo gallery, fully resizable and customizable. It is XML driven and it supports an unlimited number of directories and image files. The file description supports html tags. It also displays the current path making it easy to navigate to previous folders by clicking their names in the path bar. The design was kept clean but it can be easely edited and changed in the Library. Each part of the Gallery has it’s own directory, also the actions script files have sugestive names making it easy to be found and modified.
Each part of the gallery has a placeholder rectangle on the stage. This is making it easy to resize/scale/reposition the elements or even to use them separately on other projects. Almost any action script file contains a customization block where you can modify certain variables to change the apearence or functionality of the coresponding component.
- Directory structure makes it easy to group files and folders
- Unlimited number of files/folders
- Eeverything is tweened for smooth and nice movement/appearence
- Easy to customize
- Description supports html tags
- Mouse wheel implemented for scrolling
- Keep track of where you are and easely go to previous folders using the path bar
... and many, many more.
Support only on the Image Explorer Public Support Forum