There are two new attributes in the XML code (tooltip_width and tooltip_height) ... now you can have multi-line tooltips.
This is a little application where you can place pointers over an image. The pointers are linked to urls from the XML file.
Here is what can you change from the XML file:
- big_image = the big image from the background
- url = the link to a node/pointer
- target = the url target (_blank, _self… etc.)
- ball_x = position of the node/pointer on the x axes
- ball_y = position of the node/pointer on the y axes
- tooltip_width = tooltip width (pixels)
- tooltip_height = tooltip height (pixels)
- the last one is the text for any node/pointer tooltip