1. Drag the white mask area on left image to see it zoomed on right image area.
2. the small and big images are not required to be in same proportion
3. small and big both will be visible side by side
4. the area of display(mask) over the small image is automatically set according to the proportion of the big and small image
5. You can load as many as images you need. But better don’t exceed 20.
6. Images are loaded from xml. You can update the location of your images there.
7. The right image area is set as the left image size. If you use a small image on leftside then automatically the right side image area will be set to that size.
8. Drag and Drop on your project