This is a cool and flexible banner rotator that can display images as well as .swf files. It’s extremely customisable, a great buy.
The buttons can be aligned on top, bottom, left or right (or random) and their colors and spacing can be changed.
The mouseover thumbnails can be images or swf as well and they are optional, you don’t have to use them.
You can have a virtually unlimited number of items, the button bar will just scroll. If you have just a couple of items there will be no scroll.
It can use one of six types of transitions or random transitions (used in the preview).
It is very easy to resize and it’s written in clean ActionScript 3.0 code. It also supports the most common special characters.
Options you can change in the XML :- banner rotator size (width and height)
- autoplay on/off
- autoplay delay timer
- thumbnails on mouseover on/off
- position for the button bar (top, bottom, left or right)
- position for the html formatted description (top or bottom)
- animation time
- animation blur amount
- mouseover brighten amount
- transition type (move, squish, squeeze, fade, pixel, blinds or random)
- html description text margins (left/right/top/bottom)
- button text colors for normal, mouseover and selected states
- button spacing
- button scroll offset
- thumbnail size (width and height)
- thumbnail stroke size and color
- thumbnail tween time
- thumbnail bar shadow on/off (cool !)
- thumbnail background color
- blinds transition effect strips number
- pixelate transition effect x and y sections
- for each item you can set the image/swf path, thumbnail path, url and target, large html formatted description
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash
Support only on the Infinite Banner Rotator with Thumbnails AS3 Support Forum