Works with Unity Free & Pro.
Have you ever wanted to have a fully functional puzzle/horror-style first person controller in Unity for your own project? like many popular indie FPS games (e.g. Amnesia, Slender)! Then this kit is for you.
Interact with world objects; examine them, grab and throw them. Just Drag & drop the “FPS Player” prefab into your scene and you have your player hero ready for the adventure.
First Person Controller Features:
- Sprint, crouch, jump.
- Player can take damage when falling down.
- Footsteps manager, sounds change depending on surface type (concrete, metal, wood, grass).
- Climb ladders.
- Flashlight control (with focus).
- Melee system, with animated hand holding knife included as a bonus.
- Camera bob effect when walking, running, crouching, and also a bob effect for the flashlight.
- Interaction with objects, and pickups.
- Highlighting property when interacting with objects.
- Camera cut property, when focusing on objects.
- Custom pointers & Gui, everything is customizable from the inspector (health bar, sprint bar, flashlight battery bar).
- Full Sfx Support (from the inspector).
The Inspector is user-friendly, no programming is required, make any game object interactive by adding one script to it only.
Also comes with basic gameplay mechanics: Door-Key system, battery recharge & health kit pickups, “documents” examining, “Trigger Box” to trigger events in your game like: display a subtitle text, play audio, animation, call a function, and other options.
Example demo scene is included.