Intuitive gallery viewer
File has been updated 6 nov 2008Fixes:
- double click bug fixed
- pre-loader graphic improved
This (mutliple) gallery viewer uses XML and CSS to make everything external, so you don’t have to open the flash file.
You can scroll the thumbs by moving your mouse. Clicking on the thumb will bring the picture up to full size where you can place a text box (top, bottom, left, right or none) with some remarks or comments in HTML.
Clicking the full image will make the image go back to the thumb scroller.
You can attach multiple galleries and the viewer will create the drop down menu for it. If you only have 1 gallery, the viewer will not show the drop down menu.Features:
- auto thumbnailer
- adjust the clip to any size from the XML
- declare all colors and text from the XML and CSS
- define placement of info boxes from the XML
- hide/show descriptions
- multiple gallery support
- no drag and drop, straight coding with 1 font in the library
- easy to setup, easy to maintain
- auto shading
All in all, this is a nice little gallery viewer with an intuitive interface.
Coding : AS2
Fonts used : Tahoma
The new package contains an HTML example and a Flash example of how to embed the gallery. Help files included in PDF, plain text and Word doc.