La Galleria is an image gallery which presents images as a number of realistic-looking 3D paintings/photos, allowing the user to freely drag and throw the images around in the 3D space using real-life physics.
Usage: Drag and throw the images around the 3D space, click once on any image to zoom in and take a closer look, click again on the zoomed in image to throw it back into the pile.
You need Flash Player 10 to correctly view the gallery.
- Intuitive and fun realtime 3D image gallery powered by Papervision3D
- Realtime 3D physics engine powered by JigLibFlash
- Unlimited number of images or SWFs set in XML (although a HUGE number of images might make it slow)
- Supports JPG , GIF, PNG , and SWF
- XML settings to customize nearly everything
- Floating tooltip and image titles styled in XML
- Optional Previous / Next buttons
- Optional “go to URL ” functionality
- Blur effect on reflection (amount set in XML )
- Gradient background with adjustable colors
- All source files and embeddable examples are provided
- Tweener Class v.1.33.74, Papervision3D, and JigLibFlash used under the MIT License
- Alte Haas Grotesk Bold font courtesy of DaFont.com
- Preview photos courtesy of Photos8.com
- Slightly changed the initial 3D location of image boxes added to the scene
- Added some X-variation to “throwing back onto the pile” mechanics
- Added optional blur to reflection set in XML
- Added gradient background with colors set in XML
- Added support of animated SWFs
- Added support for following URLs onClick (set in XML )
- Tooltip and media title properties are now set in XML