This is an xml driven scroller. This scroller scales by ratio all the images and respects the maximum boundaries that you will establish. It is highly customizable and it can be programmed to to trigger any actions you desire. Basic AS2 knowledge is required, aswell as being familiar with Flash developing environment (like editing the library items, writing code etc). At the moment when you click a thumb a url will be launched.
Here’s a list of what you can customize from the xml:
- The title
- The thumb’s address
- The thumb’s url that will be launched
- The thumb’s width and height
- You can toggle reflection, tooltip, blur and the scroller’s speed
- You can set the space between thumbs, the scroller’s width and height
- The tooltip’s distance and you can toggle the scroller’s alignament.
Support only on the Light Scroller Public Support Forum