Last updated on the 2nd of September 2011 – download the fixed file today!
Hi and welcome to my latest game: memory!
It’s been quite a popular game here on ActiveDen, but there has been one thing those others have lacked: a computer player. And that’s not all: it’s configurable. You can define the strength of the artificial intelligence in the XML file and there’s a graph included with the download to illustrate the effect of the different levels.
As I know you guys like to see lists, I’ll just list the features for you.
- Automatically resizing cards (depending on stage size and amount)
- Full XML support
- Adjust amount of rows/columns
- Define card rotation limits
- Define margin between cards
- Two game modes
- Versus the computer
- Multiplayer (hotseat)
- Adjustable AI difficulty level
- Dynamic loading of images
- Easily edited animations
If you are trying to costumize something, but you’re not quite succeeding, or you just want me to make a few changes for you, you can always contact me!
Joost’s latest file:
Other files by Joost: