Metal Balls Text, the sequel to “Pixel Block Text Pro”.
All letters are array-defined combinations in a 14×6 rectangle grid.
Any shape can be defined within the grid dimension.
- Rotation around its own axis for each ball created out of a 12 keyframe
- Option to add a mirror reflection to letters
- More characters: Uppercase and Lowercase, common special characters
and ? ! !! $ ¢ – . and you can always create your own characters
in a 14×6 grid.
- Use 3D letters or on-3D (flat) letters
- Add filters, including glow, bevel, blurX and blurY
- Multiple colors(tints) possible for the balls in each letter.
- Add customizable rotating flares and shining lights to letters
- Choose different acceleration options and different ball matching
- 2 type of numbers, see below. And now including extra 7×4 grid small
- Delay between letters
- Spacing between letters
- Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of balls movements
Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of balls revealing into position
- Horizontal and vertical balls movement distances
- Horizontal and vertical balls radial movements
- Direction of in/out balls
- Scale and Fade in/out option for balls
- Add an alpha flicker to balls revealing into position