Minesweeper Flash Game – AS3
Enjoy this simple and exciting game of minesweeper, developed with a high quality and extremely easy to adapt to your needs.
Minesweeper is a single-player video game. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine. The player is initially presented with a grid of undifferentiated squares. Some randomly selected squares, unknown to the player, are designated to contain mines. The size of the grid and the number of mines are set by selecting from defined difficulty levels.
The game is played by revealing squares of the grid by clicking them with the mouse. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. Otherwise, a digit is revealed in the square, indicating the number of adjacent squares that contain mines. If this square is free, then the square appears blank, and the surrounding squares are automatically also revealed. By using logic, the player can in many instances use this information to deduce that certain other squares are mine-free, which must be marked with a flag (by clicking in the flag button and indicated by a flag graphic).
- You can set the width and height of the game.
- This flash game can be customized / modified using Adobe Flash CS4 or above.
- Scripting is well commented.
- There is an option provided to display your logo on the game where ever you need it. The position of the logo and logo image can be configured easily.
- You can customize it with your own graphics. All image and sounds can modified by simple clicks = D.