This is a minimalist mp3 player with (disableable) playlist. It can take up very little space in your project while maintaining all the features you’d expect from a complex mp3 player.
It is resizable width-wise so you can make it as small or large your project requires (withing common-sense limits), you can also set the height of the playlist.
It can also be set to take up the entire stage size which can be useful for resizable flash sites.
All colors are customizable in the xml, the two demos you see have been obtained just by changing the xml settings.
It also features a realistic (driven by music) spectrum analizer.
Settings you can change in the XML file (25+):- the width of the player (can be set to 0 to take up the entire stage width)
- all colors for the player (player lines color, background color, buttons normal color, buttons mouseover color, transparent volume bar color and alpha, volume bars color, progress bar, buffer bar, etc.)
- all colors for the playlist (player lines color, background color, buttons normal color, buttons mouseover color, transparent volume bar color and alpha, volume bars color etc.)
- enable/disable playlist
- spectrum sample time
- spectrum variant alpha for volume bars on/off
- spectrum boost amount
- all mouseover texts to be displayed (for play/pause/next/previous/open playlist/close playlist/volume)
- time display type (normal elapsed time or countdown)
- the initial sound volume
- scrolling time, animation type, wait time before scrolling time and animation type for for song names that don’t fit in the designated area
- start playing on load on/off (it can start paused if you want)
- start buffering on load on/off
- shuffle (random) on/off
- unlimited number of audio files can be added to the playlist and you can set the path and song name for each of them.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !
Support only on the Minix MP3 Player with Playlist AS3 Support Forum