This is a minimalist video player with (disableable) playlist. It can take up very little space in your project while maintaining all the features you’d expect from a complex video player.
It is resizable so you can make it as small or large as your project requires (withing common-sense limits), you can also set the height of the playlist.
All colors are customizable in the xml, the two demos you see have been obtained just by changing the xml settings.
It can host a virtually unlimited number of videos and it plays all FP9 formats (flv, mov, mp4, h.264 etc.) !
There are tons of xml settings available, allowing you to customize the player to your exact needs.
It also features a realistic (sound driven) spectrum analizer and it has the ability to auto-hide the controls.
Settings you can change in the XML file (70+):- ALL player and playlist normal&mouse-over colors (backgrounds, lines, buttons, text etc. > everything)
- you can set the player size (width and height)
- set the video resize type (resize to fit, resize to fill, stretch to fit, original size)
- video alpha amount
- set the video elapset time to normal or reversed (time elapsed or time remaining)
- All mouseover text labels (ex. Play video, Pause video, Next Video, Volume : etc.)
- set the initial sound volume
- turn playlist shuffle (random) on/off
- start paused on/off
- start buffering first video on load on/off
- play on repeat on/off
- auto play other items on/off (instead of displaying the preview image first)
- spectrum analyzer sample time and bar size boosting
- text scroll time, wait time before scrolling, animation type (for the text that doesn’t fit)
- controls bar auto-hide on/off, wait time before hiding, animation speed
- playlist enable/disable
- start with playlist opened on/off (like the second example)
- playlist height
- playlist alpha
- playlist open/close animation type and time
- playlist button height and name padding, text font size, button and scrolling animation types and times, all colors
- enable/disable the info text
- info text background color, alpha, padding, animation type and time
* For each video in the playlist you can set the video name, html formatted description with special characters, preview image (optional) and video path
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !
Support only on the Minix Video Player with Playlist AS3 Support Forum